We are looking for a Strategy Manager to join the global Philips team based in the Amsterdam office (this is not a remote position) of our client. You will report into the Head of Strategy & Consultancy, working closely with creative and communication agencies across the Omnicom network. You are a brilliant thinker, who will drive business growth for OMD’s clients, by being curious, pragmatic, challenging and a dedicated worker. You will work primarily on the Global Philips account, but will also be involved with some of our other high-profile clients.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a best in class and fast paced integrated creative & media team for Philips, which is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative media solutions across the health continuum.
Key Responsibilities Strategy Manager
Client: Develop strong relationship with your client and earn their trust through brilliant thinking and proactivity.
- Identify and proactively act upon (audience) data signals at scale to build best-in-class media solutions. To do this you use our precision marketing platform Omni.
- Create business value, by identifying drivers for performance and growth.
- Solve business challenges such as: customer journey, ID & audience management, geo-location, driving demand, test and learn agenda, measurement framework.
- Champion digital transformation expertise.
- Have a strong knowledge of marketing communication trends and case studies and how to use them to inspire future thinking.
Agency: Bring fresh thinking, actively collaborate and inspire with best-in-class work.
- Have an international outlook, combined with great organization and communication skills and a high level of proficiency working with multiple stakeholders across the Omnicom network - ad-hoc and via status meetings.
- Be a key day-to-day contact for Account and Strategy teams in local markets.
- Input to Global integrated creative & media work: media strategy, defining channel mix, channel integration, investment setting & allocation, share of voice/market, audience strategy, measurement framework, etc
- Together with our creative and media leads work with local markets to land global/regional planning work and plans.
- Feedback to local OMD teams to ensure output follows Global media guidance and best practice whilst relevant level of localisation applied.
- Champion the OMD’s marketing & insights platform Omni and help to evolve/improve adoption and application of this data platform.
Required skills Strategy Manager
- Around 5 years of experience in the field of media / digital consultancy.
- Excellent written & spoken Dutch or English.
- Able to connect heavy/complex data with creative thinking and able to translate it into actionable and scalable media solutions.
- You understand how media planning can drive creativity and enhance content development and vice versa.
- You’re able to work confidently with senior clients and creative & communication agency counterparts.
- Good consultancy and analytical skills.
- Personal Health & Health Care experience would be an advantage.
- Flexible, hands-on and open to feedback
Interested in the vacancy Strategy Manager?
Are you interested in the vacancy Strategy Manager? Please send your application to &Bolenius! recruitment | executive search, Robert Bolenius. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you need additional information please feel free to call us: 06-45969144 (Robert) of 06-30091851 (André).
Our client, OMD, is part of the global Omnicom Media Group. At OMD they strive to deliver their promise of ‘better decisions, faster‘ for their clients, partners and all 6,000+ OMDers across their region every day. As part of the world’s largest media network, their business is staging experiences for consumers who have more choice and less attention than ever before. The key to the process is empathy. Empathy to see the world through the eyes of the consumer, to recognise the needs of their clients and to identify aspirations of their talent. Some of the inspiring brands they are proud to work for are: PepsiCo, McDonalds, L’Oréal, Renault, Dr. Oetker and Daimler.