Lead Campaign Manager
The company is a performance marketing network. Founded in 2012. Based as a worldwide affiliate network - but deeply Dutch.
Our mission is also our core business:
We find and connect the best people in the industry while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
We put people before profits. We share everything - from beers after work on Fridays to cross-department training. We respect the traditions of our industry, yet bravely challenge it to grow.
We believe we must know exactly who we are, as a united entity, in order to serve you best. And that’s exactly what you will find below: the story of our company.
In this company they strongly believe in people and invest in the growth of their employees. They hire, train and manage smart creatives like yourself differently compared to most other companies in their field and they believe this has become their main competitive edge in the highly dynamic and fast-paced industry they operate in.
- Create and monitor high-budget online marketing campaigns worldwide
- Design and manage the customer journey from impression to conversion
- Build long-term business relationships with both advertising and traffic partners
- Play a bridging role between our teams and departments
- Actively manage projects under an Agile framework
- Train, coach and manage junior team members during their onboarding period
- Keep up to date on marketing trends to discover new opportunities
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking events
Required Skills and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with digital media buying platforms such as Display and Native advertising networks, DSPs, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and similar
- Experience with E-commerce platforms and tools such as Shopify
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, economics, communication or finance
- A proven successful track record of managing teams and large marketing budgets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player that can take initiative and ownership
- A solid understanding of pixel and server-to-server tracking
- Knowledge of consumer psychology and its application in creative A/B testing
- Advanced project management skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Proficient English communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing platforms like Hasoffers, CAKE and Everflow
- Experience with tracking software such as Google Analytics and Voluum
- Understanding of cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud
- Conceptual thinking to design simple (technical) solutions for complex problems
- Established relationships within the digital marketing industry
- A disciplined and tenacious self-starter who can think on both tactical and strategic levels
- Passion for rapidly evolving environments
What They Offer
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme
- Daily fresh lunches prepared by our in-house Chef
- The possibility to go to the gym during office hours, with reduced rates
- A beautifully renovated office located close to Westerpark, with a relaxing social atmosphere
- Dutch language lessons for expats
- Drinks on Friday afternoon, fun trimester celebrations and unforgettable yearly trips
Are you interested in the vacancy of Lead Campaign Manager? Do send your respons to &Bolenius! recruitment | executive search, to André Schimmel at email@example.com or to Robert Bolenius at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you need more information or background? Please call us: 06-30091851 (André) or 06-45969144 (Robert).
You will be part of a fast growing and successful digital media company, and will be working (depending Covid -19 status) either in an inspiring office in Amsterdam Westerpark and/or partially from home, with nice, enthousiast and professional colleagues.