CONTENT MANAGER (40 uur)
For one of the leading performance marketing networks in the world we are looking for a Content Manager. Their clients are located in more than 100 countries, meaning their voice needs to reach and be relevant in the farthest edges of the world. Their brand is one of the most respected and recognized in the industry, which sets the bar pretty high for internal and external expectations. What they do and say is closely monitored by everyone around them. That’s why they need someone who’ll take on the responsibility of giving them the voice that consistently produces outstanding results. They maintain a unique working culture that’s designed to bring out the best in every member of the team. The office is centrally located near Westerpark, and encourages a friendly, relaxed and outgoing vibe. Each one of their customers is unique. Its their job to make everyone feel welcome and cared for – you could say it’s their top priority. That’s why it goes without saying that this is a role for open-minded, respectful and accepting individuals. The role sits within the Marketing & Communications department and reports to the VP of Marketing & Communications.
Job Description Content Manager
This is a 360-content position where you’ll be the beating heart of all the operations. You’ll be responsible for the entire content lifecycle. From curiosity and research, to creative thinking, interviewing, and producing, editing and publishing content.
- Together with the rest of the marketing team and the VP of Marketing and Communications, you’ll:
- Conduct research to understand the type of content your audience wants, this will sometimes mean running interviews, polling your audience, and even having a chat with your colleagues or subject matter experts for inspiration.
- Ensure the content marketing strategy aligns with the customer journey to increase customer conversion rates and improve retention rates.
- Create inbound and outbound content to serve as the fuel for all marketing channels. These include whitepapers, brochures, infographics, sales enablement documents, video storyboards, and interviews.
- Increase MQL and SQL conversion by mapping aligning content with customer needs and interests.
- Drive visitors to the web site with quality tailored content. Your motivation should be to always inspire, entertain, educate, and compel, the reader into performing the desired action. In short: turn them into customers!
- In collaboration with digital marketing, create a structured process for keyword research and monitoring that’s applied seamlessly into brand collateral.
- Manage and maintain a content inventory including editorial calendars and content assets.
Who are you?
Ultimately your going to have to tell us that yourself. But here are some boxes we’re hoping you tick:
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Innovative and willing to experiment with different formats and new channels.
- Constantly on the lookout for new ideas and concepts.
- Excited to fill knowledge gaps, learn and grow;
- Capable of adapting copy from short to long form.
- Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C engagement.
- Able to create beautifully written content with the power to convert and retain end users
- Creative about ways of building an online presence, while also relying on data and analytics to understand the impact;
- Skilled at writing content that can be transformed into other forms of media. For example, it can become a script for a video, or a webinar.
- A love of research and being ultra prepared. You only put fingers to keys once you own the subject.
- A focus to create sales through the written word;
- An understanding of SEO-focused content marketing. That includes keyword research, page and content optimization, audience and persona research, and competitor analysis.
- Able to capture the voice of our company and translate it into an appealing message across different channels.
- An obsession with details. We know every word should be chosen with care, and this should be your personal mantra too.
Requirements Content Manager
Need to have:
- A minimum of three years of content experience, and a minimum of five years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, English Literature, Journalism, Media Studies, or Marketing.
- Excellent written and spoken Native-level English.
- Tweet, Email or Blog, your content increases conversion and sales.
- Experience running campaigns and projects, taking them from idea to execution.
- A structured process for keyword research and monitoring that’s applied seamlessly into brand collateral.
- The foresight to expand on market trends.
- Knowledge of building link acquisition strategies and outreach campaigns.
- A passion for crafting Tone of Voice and creating Writing Guides.
- An attitude for collaboration with the Sales and Product teams.
- The drive to speak out, challenge and offer solutions.
- Post-sale and account based marketing/customer lifecycle knowhow.
- A friendly and helpful professional attitude. That means pitching in where you can and being a self-starter.
- Basic experience in Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Knowledge of CMS setups like WordPress and marketing automation platforms like Hubspot.
- An ability to imagine abstract topics and translate them into an engaging story.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with tech terminology.
- Understanding of online shopping and e-commerce structures.
- “Nose” for spotting and hiring external talent.
Interested in the vacancy Content Manager?
Are you interested in the vacancy Content Manager? Please send your application to &Bolenius! recruitment | executive search, Robert Bolenius. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you need additional information please feel free to call us: 06-45969144 (Robert) of 06-30091851 (André).
In addition to the exciting on-the-job learning and warm, welcoming environment, they offer:
- A competitive salary (based on your experience)
- Office chef who prepared healthy gourmet meals every day
- A positive working environment that encourages professional development
- Open, transparent discussions about company targets and goals
- Support and guidance while you find your place within our company culture
- Foosball, darts, football field, basketball court
- Blowout trimester parties and monthly team events
- Awesome yearly company trip (that you’ll get to organise!)
- Company-sponsored Dutch lessons
- Gym membership and the ability to workout during office hours
- Professional personal coaching
- 25 days of holiday, + 1 day of birthday leave, + 1 extra day around Christmas
- Ideally, we’re looking for applicants who already live in the Netherlands.
- Applications that come with additional information about successful and relevant past experiences (e.g. blogs or publications) are a plus.
- If you’re genuinely excited by all the above, be sure to let it show in your application – we LOVE enthusiasm!